- S. in Enology, Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, or related field preferred
- Or practical/professional experience in a food or beverage processing laboratory may be acceptable.
Professional experience & know how :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a wine laboratory
Technical & management skills :
- Knowledge of lab analysis and methodology
- Strong knowledge of the production of still and sparkling wine from crush to finished product
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including, word-processing, spreadsheets, e-mail and AMS
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Ability to work safely, including the proper use of protective equipment and proper handling of hazardous substances as specified in Hazardous Materials Training Program.
- Able to work flexible hours: A rotating early/late morning shift, including overtime and weekends as needed.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions within comfort zone of competency and experience
Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company’s value of exhibiting the highest quality standards paying strict attention to all standards and documented processes.