To supervise the facility maintenance services for Domaine Chandon and Newton Vineyard in accordance with the preventive maintenance, aesthetics and safety programs.
Production Maintenance: (55%)
- Maintains proficient knowledge and understanding of all facilities and production equipment operation.
- Responsible for the Maintenance staff on shift, including effective planning and organization.
- Provide training & coaching for Maintenance staff to improve overall technical skills.
- Assist Manager in execution of daily assignments.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise in resolving problems with equipment and/or facilities.
- Assign work, analyze productivity, workflow, methods and procedures, making recommendations to management as appropriate regarding maintenance functions.
- Responsible to support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the maintenance programs to ensure production and facilities machinery and equipment is operating with the highest degree of reliability and cost efficiency.
- Supports all FSMA requirements, adhering to 20 CFR 117 cGMP for Maintenance workers.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and leading production line changeovers and adjustments.
- Understands and can troubleshoot electrical schematics, PLC programming and electrical controls.
- Responsible for troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems.
- Conduct fabrication of replacement parts with a lathe and milling machine or welder.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area, including proper care and storage of tools.
- Performs and controls Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) on all production equipment as directed by work orders.
- Responsible for disassembling machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs. Conducts testing on repaired machinery to verify adequacy of repairs.
- Responsible for examination of parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Responsible for critical parts inventory keeping
- Responsible for harvest maintenance support.
Facility Maintenance: (30%)
- Conduct plumbing, lighting and electrical repairs as needed.
- Conduct maintenance and repair of facility HVAC equipment.
- Perform general building maintenance such as painting and basic repairs.
- Create drawings and material lists for projects.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining process wastewater and fresh water systems.
- Responsible for collecting and shipping storm water samples for analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining chemicals in approved containers, report any spills and clean up if approved.
- Assist Manager in conducting and controlling facilities preventive maintenance plans.
- Expected to interact directly with external equipment service personnel and management personnel.
- Expected to be on alarm call list and answer calls.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of weekly Maintenance work schedule.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of maintenance for Domaine Chandon and Newton Vineyard facilities.
- Update Preventive Maintenance (PM) program and coordinate schedules to ensure daily requirements are met.
- Coordinate with outside vendors and suppliers on sourcing of routine maintenance tasks.
- Assist Manager in all Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Complies with all safety requirements, company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements to maintain a safe working environment.
- Responsible for controlling safety procedures and their implementation by Maintenance staff.
- Controlling lock out/tag out procedures.
- Ensuring proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Keeping Safety Data Sheets (SDS) records up to date.