Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Viticulture or related sciences.
Languages: English, Spanish preferred but not required.
Professional experience & know how:
- 3 - 5 years of general viticulture experience.
- Experience and knowledge with high end, luxury & quality winegrowing.
- Experience and knowledge with Napa Valley hillside terroir preferred.
- Knowledge/experience with Pest identification/monitoring, Irrigation Water Management and Vine Nutrition.
- Computer skills including database management, spreadsheets, word processing, Internet necessary
- (Microsoft Office Suite and Lotus)
Technical & management skills:
- PCA & PAL licenses.
- Valid CA drivers license with a clean record necessary.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Effective communication skills resulting in achieved objectives & enhanced relationships with others
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to work well within a team environment and collaborate effectively with multiple customers/partners
- Customer focused, with an ability to meet simultaneous service level demands both internal and external
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule with extended hours, especially during harvest.