More than 250 years of sparkling winemaking experience and ancestors
who defined innovation helped to form today's Domaine Chandon,
which continues the tradition of discovery and passion for great winemaking.
Join us for Harvest and gain valuable hands-on experience
from one of California’s premier sparkling wineries.
• High School diploma required
• Advanced degree in Viticulture & Enology preferred
Professional experience & know how:
• Good organizational and communication skills.
• Computer skills (Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Access).
• Maturity sampling experience preferred
• Lab analysis experience preferred
Technical & management skills:
• Valid CA drivers license Class C minimum with a clean record.
• Ability to work well within a team environment and ability to be self guided and independent when needed.
• Ability to work in vineyard conditions: flat and steep terrain; uneven ground conditions, wet, cold, and hot conditions, wind, dust, dirt, pesticides, etc.
• Ability to operate an automobile and an ATV (Honda Quad 4x4 all-terrain vehicle)
Personal & interpersonal skills:
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Ability to work well within a team environment and ability to be self-guided and independent when needed.
• Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers and perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company’s value of exhibiting the highest quality standards in all endeavors.